Ziqi Wang received his M.S degree at UCLA ECE Department in 2020, and his B.Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering from Fudan University, China in 2018. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. Degree in the Signal and Systems area at UCLA. Working as a graduate student researcher at Networked and Embedded Systems Laboratory (NESL), he is under the supervision of Prof. Mani B. Srivastava.
His research interests generally lie in the area of Mobile Sensing, Mobile Computing, Signal Processing and Internet of Things, for example, detection and recognition of human activities with wireless sensing modalities. He is also interested in developing secure learning-enabled systems leading to fascinating applications, e.g., human-computer interaction and smart home management. Recently, he is devoted to design architectures for multimodal data collection and analysis, e.g, fusing the information from multiple sensors like camera, LiDAR, and UWB Radar to help robot systems build situational awareness.
Ziqi is recognized as the Outstanding Graduates of Fudan University in 2018, as well as Best Student Poster/Demo Honorable Mention at the ECE Annual Research Review of UCLA.
- [2021.04] Our poster "Protecting User Data Privacy with Adversarial Perturbations" was accepted by IPSN 2021. Come to see us during the 2021 CPS-IOT Week at poster site 66!
- [2020.10] Our paper "UWHear: Through-wall Extraction and Separation of Audio Vibrations Using Wireless Signals" was accepted by SenSys 2020.
- [2020.06] Obtained M.S. Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering at UCLA! Thesis entitled "Towards Robust and Secure Audio Sensing Using Wireless Vibrometry and Deep Learning".
- [2020.01] Passed Ph.D. Preliminary Examination.
- [2019.09] Attended INTERSPEECH 2019. Willkommen in Graz!
- [2019.08] Our paper "RemedIoT: Remedial Actions for Internet-of-Things Conflicts" was accepted by ACM BuildSys 2019.
- [2019.06] Our paper "Deep Residual Neural Networks for Audio Spoofing Detection" was accepted by INTERSPEECH 2019
- [2019.05] Awarded Best Student Poster/Demo Hornorable Mention at UCLA ECE Aunnual Research Review 2019
- [2018.07] Our poster "ToiFall: Syncope Detection in Toilet Environments using Wi-Fi Channel State Information" was accepted to UbiComp 2018
- [2018.07] Graduated from Fudan University with B.Eng in Electronics and Information Science and Technology, Minor in Data Science, and recognized as Outstanding Graduates in Shanghai.
Other Facts About Me