Ziqi Wang received his B.Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering from Fudan University, China in 2018. He is currently pursuing his M.S and Ph.D. degrees in the Signal and Systems area in ECE Department, UCLA. Working as a graduate student researcher at Networked and Embedded Systems Laboratory (NESL), he is under the supervision of Prof. Mani B. Srivastava.
His research interests generally lie in the area of Mobile Sensing, Mobile Computing, Signal Processing and Internet of Things, for example, detection and recognition of human activities with wireless sensing modalities. He is also interested in developing secure learning-enabled systems that enable fascinating applications, e.g., smart home management and wireless eavesdropping.
Ziqi is recognized as the Outstanding Graduates of Fudan University in 2018, as well as Best Student Poster/Demo Honorable Mention at the ECE Annual Research Review of UCLA.
- [2020.01] Passed Ph.D. Preliminary Examination.
- [2019.09] Attended INTERSPEECH 2019. Willkommen in Graz!
- [2019.08] Our paper "RemedIoT: Remedial Actions for Internet-of-Things Conflicts" was accepted by ACM BuildSys 2019.
- [2019.06] Our paper "Deep Residual Neural Networks for Audio Spoofing Detection" was accepted by INTERSPEECH 2019
- [2019.05] Awarded Best Student Poster/Demo Hornorable Mention at UCLA ECE Aunnual Research Review 2019
- [2018.07] Our poster "ToiFall: Syncope Detection in Toilet Environments using Wi-Fi Channel State Information" was accepted to UbiComp 2018
- [2018.07] Graduated from Fudan University with B.Eng in Electronics and Information Science and Technology, Minor in Data Science, and recognized as Outstanding Graduates in Shanghai.
Other Facts About Me